indrathemaggot.blogspot.com

Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Slipknot/Stone Sour frontman Corey Taylor has announced that he plans to enter the recording studio later this year, to record his first solo album. He claims that he has written around fourty to fifty songs so far and is choosing which he wants to be featured on the record.

Corey Taylor states: "It's something that I'd like to do purely for myself. It's something that I need to release before I can think about moving on to anything else… In both SLIPKNOT and STONE SOUR I'm slightly limited to how I can write and indeed what I can write about. The beauty of doing a solo album is that I can write whatever type of song I want."

I think it will be suck and so fckin lame. Stop doing sh*t, corey. Just play your best for Slipknot.

Source : blabbermouth.net

1 Comment:

  1. sonny said...
    I TOTALY F****** AGREE WHITH U HE SAYS ITS GONNA SOUND A BIT LIKE JHONNY CASH OH BOY WTF IS HE THINKING:(

Post a Comment